For over 20 years Coprocess has offered bank independent netting solutions. Today we are the world’s largest provider of netting system with over 100 corporate clients. This is what we do, this is all we do and we have no intention of stopping or changing direction.
Our understanding is that in 2015 Deutsche bank will stop offering and supporting its current netting offering, DB Direct Netting. If you are one of these clients and looking for a replacement to Deutsche Bank system, Coprocess can offer a plug and play netting system, with proven interfaces to DB Direct, allowing for a simple and seamless move.
Coprocess.Netting: A Plug and Play Alternative To DB Direct Netting
Other reasons to choose Coprocess:
- Coprocess has a team of 10 professionals all dedicated to netting.
- We are the world’s largest supplier of netting solutions with over 100 corporate clients.
- We offer a Bank Independent solution. Our solution does not tie you to any particular bank, you can continue to use your current bank for payments and FX or you can change to another bank (or banks) now or in the future.
- We have interfaces with all the major banks including but not limited to Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan using formats such as XML, SEPA, Multicash, SWIFT etc
- More functionality to allow for things such as matching / reconciliation , discussion / dispute of invoices, receivable driven netting etc. future proof to allow for growth and change.
- Proven interfaces with all the main ERP solutions (SAP, Oracle etc).
- Proven interfaces with all the main Treasury systems (Sungard, Wall Street Systems and many others)
- Hosted or Installed solution.
We provide a quality product and a sustainable business model.